Chungjungone >

Chungjungone Curry Queen Seafood

  • $3.19

  • {{ parent_product['opt' + (idx + 1)] }}
  • Quantity
Total

{{ option_product ? money_str_c2d(option_product.price_curr * cart_item.qty) : ' ' }}

{{ money_str_c2d(parent_product.price_curr * cart_item.qty) }}

{{ parent_product['opt' + (idx + 1)] }}

Quantity

Total

{{ option_product ? money_str_c2d(option_product.price_curr * cart_item.qty) : ' ' }}

{{ money_str_c2d(parent_product.price_curr * cart_item.qty) }}

Sold by Box O'bliss

SELLER STORE

[Notice]
Regulations for customs clearance in some countries including the United States have been fortified recently. Packages containing any food with meat ingredients may be prohibited and discarded during the clearance process.
The customs clearance is an obligation of the importer, so the amount for discarded products at the customs due to the import regulations is not refundable.
We strongly advise our customers to pre-check the import regulations of their countries with the customs office before purchasing.

Chungjungone Curry Queen Seafood 

Chungjungone Curry Queen Seafood sweet snack kfood koreanfood nongshim

 

▶ Manufacturer: Chungjungone 

▶ Country of origin: Republic of Korea 

▶ Ingredients: 
 Snow curry(85g) - Rice powder(Rice: Imported), Curry pre-mix (Brewed soy sauce powder(Bay salt: Australia, Soybean: India, Wheat: USA), Refined salt(South Korea), Stir-fried onion powder(Onion: China), Curry seasoning oil(Beef tallow hardened oil(Beef tallow: Austrarlia), Curry powder(India), Garlic powder(Garlic: South Korea)), Garlic powder(Garlic: South Kroea), Seefood broth(20g) - Purified water, Sugar, Refined salt(South Korea), Oyster sauce (Oyster extract(Oyster: South Korea), Refined salt(South Korea)), Shrimp powder(Shrimp: China), Spicy flavor spice(3g) - Red pepper powder(China), Black pepper powder(imported: Vietnam, indonesia, Malaysia, etc.), Garam masala(Cuin: India, Fennel: India) - Nutritional Facts(serving size: 32g): Calories: 165kcal, Sodium: 75mg(4%), Total Carbohydrate: 16g(5%), Total Sugar: 9g(9%), Total Fat: 10g(19%), Trans fat: 0g(0%), Saturated fat: 7g(47%), Protein: 2.2g(4%), Cholesterol: 10mg(3%) - Originated from South Korea

▶ Expiration date: Until the marked date 

▶ Product Description  
: Premium curry that uses boiled found de venus soup base for a deeper and smoother taste 

: Well-being curry that uses Korean rice instead of wheat flour. 

: Snow powder type that advanced technology EMT method enables curry powder to melt at once. 

: Additional spice for controlling the level of spicy freely. 

 

▶ How to cook (1bag = for 4 people) 

  1. Stir fry prepared vegetables and pour 480ml of water and fond de veau soup base.
  2. When ingredients are boiled completely, pour all of the snow curries and mix well. 
  3. When the curry is finished, control spice taste with spice
{{ reviewData.screen_sort_avg_review_points }}
Based on {{ reviewData.total_count.format() }} reviews
  • {{ value }} {{ value }}
  • Photo reviews Photo reviews
    BEST
    Repurchase
    My Review
    {{ review.author }} {{ review.created_date }}
    [option] {{ review.option_text }}
    {{ review.content.trim()}}
    {{ review.helpful_count.format() }} people found this helpful.
    {{ review.answerer.name }} {{ review.answered_date }}
    {{ review.answer }}

No customer reviews.
Review this product and share your thoughts with others.

Promotional Events