Put all the ingredients 1 and 3 into the container.
Shake it and mix it with plenty of foam.
Apply it on your hair like shampooing and wait for 30 minutes.
Rinse it with shampoo and treatment and dry it thoroughly.
Main Ingredients : Purified water, ethanolamine, hydrogene peroxide, dipropylene glycol, etc.
Expiration date : 2022-11-25
Manufacturer : AMOREPACIFIC Co., Ltd.
Handling Precautions : 1) If it goes into your eyes, wash it off immediately.
2) Consult a specialist if there are abnormal symptoms or side effects such as red spots, swelling, or itching in the area of use due to direct sunlight during or after use of cosmetics.
3) Do not use it in areas with wounds.
4) Precautions for storage and handling
A) Keep it out of reach of children.
I) Keep it away from direct sunlight.
C) Be careful when the contents are sprayed on the floor or fall, and wipe them off immediately with water.
5) Do not use it for anything other than dyeing human hair.
6) Hair dye.
A) The following people should not use it. After use, the skin or body may become hypersensitive, skin abnormalities (edema, inflammation, etc.) may occur, or current symptoms may occur.
(1) If you have experience of swelling your body with a bleach containing "persulfate" mixed in this product so far, those who had a bad stomach, such as nausea and vomiting, during use or immediately after use (this content is indicated only on the hair dye mixed with "persulfate").
(2) Those who have had skin abnormalities (edema, inflammation, etc.) when using hair dye so far, had rash, redness, itching, nausea, vomiting, etc. during or immediately after dyeing, or had a bad stomach experience.
(3) As a result of the skin test (patch test), those who have experienced abnormalities
(4) A person with a scalp, face, neck, swelling, wound, and skin disease.
(5) People who are menstruating, pregnant, or likely to get pregnant.
(6) Those who are recovering from childbirth, illness, or illness, and other physical abnormalities.
(7) A person with a specific constitution, kidney disease, or blood disease.
(8) People with symptoms of mild fever, boredom, palpitations, and shortness of breath, frequent bleeding such as nosebleeds, menstruation, and other symptoms that are difficult to stop bleeding.
(9) If you have been hypersensitive or allergic to this ingredient as it can cause allergies by propylene glycol contained as an additive, please consult a doctor or pharmacist before use (indicated only on propylene glycol-containing formulations).
B) Caution before using hair dye.
(1) Two days before dyeing (48 hours ago), make sure to conduct a patch test every time in the following order. The patch test is a test to investigate whether hair loss has side effects. Even if you dye your hair in the past without any problems, side effects such as allergies may occur due to changes in constitution, so be sure to do it every time. (The order ~ to 를 of the deodorization test shall be displayed in an easy-to-understand manner using pictures, etc., and may be attached as "Attachment" to precautions for use if necessary.)
① First, wash the skin around the inside of the arm or behind the ears with soapy water and lightly wipe it off with a scavenging surface.
② Next, take a small amount of this product and mix it according to the prescribed usage to prepare the experimental solution.
③ Apply the experimental solution to the previously washed area in the size of a coin, dry it naturally, and leave it for 48 hours. (Stay punctual)
④ Please make sure to observe the test site twice in total 30 minutes and 48 hours after applying the test solution. At that time, if there is an abnormality in the skin, such as rash, redness, itching, blisters, irritation, etc., do not touch it with your hands, wash it immediately, and do not dye. If you feel any skin abnormalities as above even 48 hours before the test, please stop the test immediately, wash off the test fluid, and do not dye.
⑤ If there is no abnormality within 48 hours, please dye your hair immediately.
(2) Eyebrows and eyelashes are dangerous, so do not use them. There is a risk that hair dye will get into your eyes. Please do not dye your hair except for your hair.
(3) Please do not dye your hair immediately after shaving.
(4) Please do not perm or wave for a week before and after hair loss.
C) Watch out for spying.
(1) Make sure that the brine does not get into your eyes while washing your hair or hair. Entering the eye can cause severe pain or in some cases damage the eye (corneal inflammation). If you enter the eye, never rub it with your hands, wash it well with water or lukewarm water for at least 15 minutes, and see an ophthalmologist immediately. Do not arbitrarily use eye drops, etc.
(2) Do not take a bath or wet or wash your hair before dyeing your hair. There is a risk that hair dye will enter the eyes through sweat or water droplets.
(3) If you feel skin abnormalities such as rash, redness, swelling, itching, strong irritation, or nausea or vomiting during hair dyeing, stop dyeing immediately and wash off the hair dye well. If left untouched, symptoms can worsen.
(4) If the brine is stained on the skin, wash it off immediately with water, etc. Wear gloves and dye your hair to protect your fingers or nails.
(5) Please dye your hair in a well-ventilated place.
D) Caution after dyeing.
(1) If you experience skin abnormalities such as rash, redness, itching, blisters, irritation, etc., do not scratch or rub the area with your hands, see a dermatologist immediately. Please refrain from using medicines arbitrarily.
(2) If you feel any abnormalities in your body, such as getting sick during or after hair loss, consult a doctor.
E) Caution in storage and handling.
(1) Do not store the mixed brine solution in a sealed container. It is dangerous because the pressure of the gas generated from the mixed liquid may damage the container. Also, the mixed hair dye bounces upward, contaminates the surroundings, and does not erase. The balance of the mixed liquid is not effective, so make sure to throw the balance away immediately.
(2) When throwing away the container, make sure to open the lid and throw it away.
(3) After use, avoid direct sunlight and avoid contact with air and store the liquid in a cool place.