- You are here
- [OJYA] HAIR COLOR Organic herbal dye (100g)
The Best Online Store for Fans of Korea
Recommended for those who regularly dyed the roots. It is recommended to leave 2 hours to 2 hours and 30 minutes. Since it does not dye by general oxidative action, it can not cover gray hair at once, but it becomes enough cover from accumulation about two times.
It is hair that has never been dyed.
After the second dyeing, the gray hair was covered well overall. Because the indigo henna ingredient, the reflection light may look a little ash and bright.
The gray hair was also covered naturally.
It is not a very black color like black hair dye. It is good to produce a little ash and a dark brown. It is also suitable for dyeing the gray hair.
Brown color is slightly brighter than dark brown. It's not suitable for gray color.
1. Add a hot water (70-100℃/160-210℉) little by little and stir to make it like mayonnaise.
2. Do shampoo and towel dry. (★Do not use rinse or conditioner.)
3. If the herb is warmly cooled enough. Take the section and apply it little by little. If you rub it with your hand, it works well.
4. Cover the entire hair with a plastic wrap or plastic hair cap so that the applied herbs do not dry out.
5. Leave it for 1.5-2 hours. The longer you leave it, darker the color.
6. Before washing, remove the plastic wrap and rub the hair. leave it be cooled.
7. Wash your hair without shampoo. For two days just wash your hair only with water.
8. If you want to reduce color loss, please use weak acid shampoo.
9. For gray cover, it must be accumulated through at least 2 dyeings.
(Because of pure herb powder without chemical ingredients)
- OJYA Hair Colors is a natural product, but very few people with allergies to pollen can have an allergic reaction and need a skin test. Apply a small amount on your arm to check for skin reactions during 24 hours.
Regular Price: $22.86
Special Price $11.43