- You are here
- [Dr.denti] Monthly toothbrush
The Best Online Store for Fans of Korea
The solution for balanced teeth care
Dr.denti Monthly toothbrush
Dr.denti tooth brush 1 EA + Inter dental brush 3 EA
We highly recommend Dr.denti Monthly toothbrush to those people
- Those who easily have dental plaque
- Those who wear dental braces
- Those who always suffer from food particles between their teeth
- Those who want to manage tooth decay effectively
- Those who have a sensitive gum
- Those who brush their teeth frequently
The main problem of gum diseases is dental plaque
The Dental Plaque
- Create dental plaque
- Increase in the number of bacteria
- Cause calcification of plaque
- Have tartar buildup
The germs inside of dental plaque creates toxic substances and free oxygen which inflict damage on gum and break down the cover of teeth’s tissue. In this case of such condition, gum has an inflammation and bleeds frequently so that if you do not brush your teeth to remove dental plaque, it combines with minerals to become a tartar which makes a bad breath.
It is hard to remove the dental plaque
which is located between teeth by using a regular toothbrush.
- Brush teeth without interdental brush - Brush teeth with interdental brush
* Dying only dental plaque by using disclosing tablet.
For your balanced tooth treatment
Using the toothbrush with interdental brushat the same time
Brush the surface of teeth by a toothbrush
Finishing a deeper side by an interdental brush
- The area can be cleaned by normal toothbrush - The area can be cleaned by interdental brush
The best design for brushing teeth
Dr.denti toothbrush which has straight shape of body and a square shape of the head of the toothbrush is designed
for brush your teeth more effectively and safely.
Comprising a micro brush
Dr.denti toothbrush is consisted of 100% micro-brush for putting less pressure on your gum
while you are brushing your teeth. So it is suitable for people who have a sensitive gum.
Cleaning the gap between teeth by an interdental brush perfectly.
The plaque between teeth is normally hard to clean by ordinary toothbrush due to its design,
however, from now on, clean all of them by an interdental brush easily and conveniently!
Benefit of using interdental brush
The interdental brush not only cleans the food particles and plaque between teeth which are hard to be cleaned by toothbrush,
but also stimulates the blood circulation by massaging the gum to prevent gum diseases.
Moreover, an interdental brush can brush the gap between implant and supplement which food particles always get stuck.
Using German wire only
It has a strong durability by using German wire which has long life span
High-elastic plastic body
It is made of high-elastic plastic body so you can use it without concern of break
You can keep the interdental brush in sanitary condition using the sealing cap.
You should change your toothbrush “every month”
After one month use, your toothbrush would be full of bacteria
Dentists recommend the period of using a toothbrush for approximately one month
This is because, after one-month usage, the transformation on brush affects its wiping function and a damp toilet fosters
the best place for bacteria to grow in your toothbrush.
So changing the toothbrush on a monthly basis would be best for your oral hygiene.
(The standard of toothbrush’s lifespan is based on brushing teeth 3 times a day)
The quality of product is guaranteed by FDA and K mark.
We use the harmless materials only such as non-Endocrine disruptor material to convince the safety.
How to brush the teeth
Following the right way to brush your teeth
1. Grab the toothbrush properly.
2. Squeezing the toothpaste into the brush.
3. Set your bristles at the gum line at a 45-degree angle.Gently brush with a short, vertical or circular motion. Don't brushacrossyour teeth.
4. Brush the both sides of teeth. Gently brush with a short, vertical or circular motion. Don't brushacrossyour teeth.
5. Brush the inner surfaces of your teeth.Tip the toothbrush so that the head of the toothbrush is pointing towards your gum line, and brush each tooth. Brush the chewing side of teeth.
6. Brush your molars. Position the toothbrush so that it's perpendicular to your lips, or so that the bristles are resting on top of your bottom molars. Work the toothbrush in an in-and-out motion, and move from the back of your mouth to the front.
7. Gently brush your tongue.
We recommend using Dr.denti whitening toothpaste together.
How to use interdental brush
1. Place the tip of your interdental brush at the point where you wish to insert it between your teeth and probe it gently to find the best angle to begin to insert without needing to force it. Rotate it to a more horizontal angle, this will allow for better cleaning and more control.
2. Slowly and gently push the brush into the interproximal area between your teeth until the other side is reached. If you feel resistance or pain it is best to stop and carefully try again.
3. After using the interdental brush, Be sure to rinse the brush thoroughly afterwards, and replace the cap if it came with one.
1. Please brush your teeth before use it.
2. Do not put too much power on the interdental brush, it can break the wire.
3. After use up, please wash it clearly and use it again.
How to store toothbrush
- Keep the toothbrush in a good ventilated condition
When you wash your toothbrush after use, grab the bottom of toothbrush reversely and rinse it with water.
Then, shake off residual water thoroughly and store in a good ventilated place or a toothbrush sterilizer
(Bacteria can grow if the toothbrush has enough water, so please store it in the right way)
- Please change it every month
You can disinfect the toothbrush in the sunlight or scalding it (It can hinder the growth of bacteria)
-Please change the toothbrush every month
If you use it more than one month, the elasticity of brush become hard to brush your teeth properly.
- The name of product : Dr.denti monthly toothbrush
- The material of toothbrush : PBT(Ploybutylene Terephthalate)
- The material of handgrip : PCT-G (Glycol Modified Polycyclohexyl Terephthallate)
- Heat-resistant index : 60 degree
- The material of package : PET(Polyethylene terephthalate)
- The manufacture of product : C & C Donyu 3-ro, Seonyu-ri, Munsan-eup, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- The sales of product : Dr.denti 12, Teheran-ro 20-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Regular Price: $31.50
Special Price $17.33