- You are here
- [Darakwon] Korean Made Easy for Beginners (English ver.)
The Best Online Store for Fans of Korea
Korean Made Easy for Beginners is made for self study using a simple conversational method to teach you everything that you need to start speaking and understanding Korean. The book is designed to be completed in a short time and simple enough for everyone with no background in Korean.
1. Fun and easy
• Easy explanations on Korean designed after the origin of Hangeul.
• Essential grammar taught simply and directly through visual presentations.
• Extensive use of pictures and tables for clear understanding.
• CD recordings of professional voice actors and comprehensive explanations help you master Korean pronunciation.
• 20 lessons on practical, everyday topics
• Additional vocabulary and practical expressions of everyday life are presented with lively illustrations
• Listening and reading exercises designed after Korean Language Proficiency Test (KLPT)
• Fun explanations on unique Korean culture
3. CD • 40 lively dialogues and 20 essential pronunciation points
• 20 listening exercises
4. Key Phrase Book • 38 practical phrases for everyday usage
Publication date : 2006-03-15 / Author : Seung-eun Oh / Book page : 288 pages /
Supplement : Audio CD, Key Phrase Book / Size : 188*257mm / weight : 710g