- You are here
- [Darakwon] Arirang Korean Basics 2
The Best Online Store for Fans of Korea
• Contents originally aired on " Let's Speak Korean " for Arirang TV.
• Korean grammar explained in an easy, friendly manner.
• 65 units (Unit 66 through Unit 130) on topics ranging from " Have you caught a cold?, " " Do you have any engagements weekend? " and " It will be a while until I'm done. " to " It will be a while until I'm done., " " Will the weather be nice tomorrow, too?, " and " Thank you for teaching me all this time. "
• Each chapter focuses on simple, actual conversational phrases from daily life.
• The 'More Expressions' section in each chapter gives you extra hints for real situations.
• 'Korean Insight', a section included in each chapter, makes learning about Korean culture fun and easy.
publication date : 2006-11-16 / Author : Seoul National University Language Institute / Book page : 224 pages /
Supplement : Audio CD / Size : 188*257mm / weight : 524g
511 Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, KOREA
Company Registration No : 120-82-00182, Chairman & CEO : Kim, Young-Joo
This website is optimized for 1920px.