- You are here
- [Darakwon] Practical Korean 3 – Intermediate (English Ver.)
The Best Online Store for Fans of Korea
All about everyday practical Korean in use!
This book was written for intermediate level Korean learners who have successfully overcome the initial difficulties of the introductory and beginning levels. After successfully mastering the contents of this book, learners will be able to not only communicate naturally and fluently with Koreans about daily life, but also engage in basic communication at the workplace and in other places of social life. In sum, the goal of this book is to help alleviate the stress and difficulty of communicating in Korean in daily life, while also enabling learners to both appreciate and enjoy all the basic aspects of Korean social life.
• Reflecting the theories and know-how of current Korean language teaching methodologies, this book can be utilized both within Korea and abroad.
• With six books taking Korean language learners through basic, intermediate, and advanced levels, this series offers intensive language study.
• Through tasks on various topics, this series offers an integrated language approach to listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
• Exercises on each topic ensure effective learning.
• The Practical Korean series presents the necessary vocabulary words and expressions required for communicating in real-life situations in Korean.
publication date : 2014-12-23 / Author : Hangrok Cho, Sook Lee / Book page : 240 pages /
Supplement : Workbook (120 pages), MP3 CD / Size : 188*257mm / weight : 684g
511 Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, KOREA
Company Registration No : 120-82-00182, Chairman & CEO : Kim, Young-Joo
This website is optimized for 1920px.