- You are here
- [Darakwon] Fast & Fun Korean for Short-Term Learners 2 (Japanese Ver.)
The Best Online Store for Fans of Korea
Warming Up, in which vocabulary and
expressions used in real situations are introduced, Pattern Practice, in which
each unit’s key expressions are introduced, Key Grammatical Patterns, in which
selected grammatical patterns from the main dialogue are explained, Conversation
Practice, in which learners practice substituting vocabulary and expressions
using given model dialogue, and Task 1 (Speaking), Task 2 (Reading &
Writing), and Task 3 (Listening), through which the material studied in each
unit is reviewed.
The Series Features
Designed with the short-term learner of Korean in mind, ‘Fast & Fun Korean for Short-Term Learners’ is a 3-volume quick mastery textbook series that introduces everyday vocabulary and concrete situational dialogues practical for living in Korea. This second volume of the series, ‘Fast & Fun Korean for Short-Term Learners 2’, is classified as 'Low Intermediate' in level of difficulty, connecting the first volume 'Basic' level with the third volume 'Intermediate' level.
• Essential vocabulary, grammar patterns, and dialogues chosen based on their real-life usefulness.
• Comprehensive approach incorporating speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills in a variety of task exercises.
• Linked study and review process of Warming up – Pattern Practice – Key Grammatical Patterns – Conversation Practice – Tasks, allowing learners to proceed through the text with ease.
• Includes various illustrations and photos for quick and easy understanding of the content.
• Emphasis on developing in a short period of time the learner’s Korean communication ability for real situations, much like training a short-distance sprint runner as opposed to a marathon runner.
publication date : 2010-06-30 / Author : Kang Seung-hae / Version : Japanese / Book page : 160 pages / Supplement : MP3 CD / weight : 554g