- You are here
- [purier] kitchen spray - powerful sterilization with 100% food additives 320ml
The Best Online Store for Fans of Korea
purier kitchen spray is specialized in kitchen cleaning that eliminates 99.99% of various food poisoning germs, E. coli, and salmonella on the surface of the kitchenware.
With its stronger sterilization power than chlorine bleach, it is made with safe ingredients that have no harm on the human body.
Make your kitchen safer by spraying purier kitchen spray and sterilizing kitchenware exposed to harmful bacteria.
*Country of origin: Korea / Korea Manufacture
safe & clean washer
Simple sterilization disinfection
purier kitchen is
• PERFECT CLEANING of harmful germs, viruses, and food poisoning bacteria
• 100% NATURAL CLEANER, safe to use on daily-use tableware
• EASY to STERILIZE kitchenware (cutting board, towel, sponge, dishware, etc.)
• KEEP CLEAN and GERM FREE kitchen appliances, dishware, and utensils.
• 13 types of non-additive: Surfactant, Methylated spirit, Paraben, preservative,
fluorescent whitening agent, combined congener, artificial coloring, animal origins,
silicon oil, Glycol ethers, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Phenoxyethanol
• Approved by FDA and KFDA
• Non toxic material (registered food additive)
• Colorless, unscented, no preservative
• Stronger sterilizing power(99.99%) than other home disinfectants
(Super bacteria, Influenza A(H1N1), Noro virus, various food poisoning bacteria,
and endocrine-disrupting chemicals)
• Easy to use: just spray on the kitchenware
• No endocrine-disrupting chemicals, return to water after use
Spray once a day,
purier kitchen keeps your safe dining
by removing harmful bacteria that cause food poisoning, Salmonella, E. coli, etc.
Kitchen Hygiene Condition
pH Comparison of purier
Sterilization of purier
Clean & safe kitchen
Pure kitchen washer
• Model : purier kitchen spray
• Type : germicidal sterilizer
• Ingredient : Slightly Acidic Hypochlorous Acid
• Volume : 320ml
• size : 70*70*235
• made in Korea
purier completely sterilizes all bacteria in 3 minutes.
Some bacteria can be sterilized only after 10 minutes in sodium hypochlorite solution.